Louisiana-New Orleans

HELP PLEASE! Looking for VERY affordable wedding venue in TX/LA- $5,000 for everything- 50 people?

Hi all,
My fiance and I have been together for 4 years now and I finally got my "shut up ring" as we call it lol Were MI natives living in Houston, and were on a MAJOR BUDGET! Like $5000 for everything, dress, flowers, etc (- the honeymoon) At this point I just want to be married, but am not willing to do it with out my close friends and family. I would like to keep the wedding within driving distance from us, to keep travel costs down, since were paying for most of it ourselves. Ive been looking at Annadeles Plantation near New Orleans, bc of what they have to offer and for such a good price. However, I havent been able to get in touch with their event planner.
 I'd be open to any venues in TX or LA. Im looking for a simple buffet (but not just appetizers) beer/wine pkg (if bar is included thats even better!) Onsite ceremony would be preferable bc 99% of our guests would be traveling- expecting around 50 people? I'm planning for October since that seems to be the only time the weathers right for an outdoor wedding. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks-
Katie

Re: HELP PLEASE! Looking for VERY affordable wedding venue in TX/LA- $5,000 for everything- 50 people?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards