New York-Long Island

Having trouble finding a dress!

So right now I think Ive tried on at least 30 dresses and I now know what I want, the only problem is finding it. there is this one dress i want to try on by blue by enzoani called canterbury but nobody in my area has it. the style of dress im looking for is trumpet, silk satin with a few embellishments at the bust. white or diamond white or ivory. my price range is about 1500 but if i go to the kleinfeld sale, i know i can get a really good deal. so ladies, any suggestions on other designers that might have what i am looking for?
so looked at
jim hjelm
impressions
sophia tolli
alfred angelo
pricsilla of boston
lazaro
kenneth pool
henry roth
eden
private label by g...
and im sure there are a few things im still not thinking of.
bottle line i need to buy my dress by this summer help!

Re: Having trouble finding a dress!

• ceyringceyring member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Essence of Australia?
  • edited December 2011
    Maggie Sottero or Sottero and Midgely for lines...for a store, try Helen's Private Bridal Collection in Commack - all of their dresses fall into your budget.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • saram348saram348 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i looked at essence of australia and they were all beautiful dresses but not my style. and actually im from commack so i could definitely stop by helens bridal and see what they have thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Bridal Elegance in Dix Hills on Jericho Tpk - its across from DSW.  I just found my dress there and they were very professional, listened to what I wanted, and stayed with me and dressed me for like, 2+ hours.  I tried on over 20 dresses.  They also let you take pictures!!!!  I couldn't stand that some places wouldn't allow that - a dress is a huge purchase.  I ended up taking videos of me in 2 dresses, watching them over the course of a few days, then making my decision.  It was the way to go.
  • saram348saram348 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    does anybody know the typical cost for a simone carvalli dress? i love everything about this designer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards