Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

If you need a laugh

I have to link to it because it would be too small to read here, but check out the headline. Someone forgot to proof their work before they posted last night. :) I was able to screencap this before they fixed it.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/Birdie1483/oops.jpg

Re: If you need a laugh

• Options
    Aww, that's unfortunate.

So, tell me about yourself. We're both here in the ville. We should know each other.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Ha!  Several years ago there was a headline in our newspaper for an article that discussed our governor's very broad veto powers:

GOV'S PENIS A SWORD

There should have been a space between "pen" and "is". 
  • Options
    I know! Well I'm 26, originally from Evansville, IN and moved here two years ago. :) I work at an Ad Agency downtown and live with FI and my Beagle mix Ozzie. We're obviously big Cardinals fans because FI is originally from Southern Missouri and most people are Cards people where I grew up.

How about you??
  • Options
    Love it OWN!! I've seen some funny things in my short career in advertising. Once a company had a farmer holding a gourd for an ad that was around Thanksgiving I think. It was a flesh colored gourd, so it defintely looked like he was holding a giant dildo. They caught it before it went to press and switched out the photo. :)
  • Options
    I'm from Owensboro! I'm 22, been with H for going on 4 years, known each other for 7. I've been voted 'creepiest story' on here a few times as we met at a hotel (he was the desk clerk) when I was 16 and he 20.  I work out in the East in as a temp receptionist (you guys hiring? My degree was in Communications!!). Dave is a huge UK fan, we pretty much had a UK wedding.....man, this is hard being put on the spot. Sorry about that! lol
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    We aren't currently in PR. :( But I have seen other PR/Communications jobs around. I would check out Louisville AdFed's job listings frequently: http://www.louisvilleadfed.org/Job-Shop.aspx?selectedTab=jobs
    I've seen some good ones on there recently.

I have family in Owensboro. My cousin teaches computer stuff at one of the high schools and I think his wife teaches something there too.

FI went to University of Cincinnati so he's a big Bearcats fan and I went to Purdue. We're kind of neutral on the UofL/UK thing. :-/
  • Options
    Love it. I enjoy seeing typos in the papers, etc.
  • Options
    Oh, and FI and I met in October 2006. I had just broken up with a guy and I asked my friend to introduce me to someone. I just wanted a make out buddy. There really should be no reason why we're still together after the way the night went (extremely intoxicated) when we met, but here we are! We dated long distance for a year and a half with him here and me there until I moved here in June 2008. Funny thing is, when I first met him I didn't think he was my type. Now I couldn't imagine being with anyone that wasn't exactly like him.
  • Options
    How weird. I would almost guarentee my parents know whoever you're talking about. They are both retired teachers and know EVERYONE in town. Now I'm super curious! I assume you have FB?
  • Options
    Yep I just found you and sent you a request. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards