Florida-North Florida
Options

pictures

Looking for deals for pictures. Wedding is being held in Santa Rosa beach.  Does anyone have any suggestions of who to use?

Re: pictures

• Options
    I am also getting married in Santa Rosa Beach and I am using Tim Ard from the Ard Gallery. He was basically the cheapest I could find who still did good work. He did my friends wedding and did a good job for her.
  • Options
    You shoud check out Picture Perfect Photos. They travel & the rates are very reasonable. I don't know what your budget is but with travel included the cost is still reasonable.

http://calvinboldenphotography.ifp3.com/#/gallery/portraits/00-41-1/

• Options
    You appear to be a vendor. I do not think vendors are allowed to post.
  • Options
    Curious as to why you would say I am a vendor.  That is not true.  I actually just booked my wedding in Santa Rosa Beach for July 14th, was interested in finding a great photographer for a great deal.  So, again not sure why you thought I would be a vendor for asking a question about pictures??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:29438563-fde0-4407-af3a-86b4414899b9Post:dd19f8bc-cb37-4eb5-9a1d-1146e9d422a0">Re: pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Curious as to why you would say I am a vendor.  That is not true.  I actually just booked my wedding in Santa Rosa Beach for July 14th, was interested in finding a great photographer for a great deal.  So, again not sure why you thought I would be a vendor for asking a question about pictures??
    Posted by sunshine0001[/QUOTE]

I don't think she was talking about you I think she was talking about the person above her with the name Bolden in their name who's  business name has Bolden in it. I am reporting them if everyone would do the same.
  • Options
    oh okay sorry I didn't know and knew I was not a vendor.  New at this posting stuff :)
  • Options
    Yea I think she meant RondraBolden. Under her user name if you would hit report the owner of the board will remove her post with her link.
  • Options
    I have also been accused of being a vendor...not sure why!  I am getting married on Pensacola Beach at the end of August and have everyting all ready except for the photographer. I want to use someone that is good but not too pricey. I have seen some prices and want to faint!! Has anyone in this area found a good photographer that was reputable, good, and not so pricey???? We are trying to keep the cost of this wedding to a minimum. I am only inviting about 40 people. Thanks!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards