Favors
Options

Stressing!

I know this is the last thing to stress about but I am! I just dont know what I want to do. All over the boards ediable ones are the best, so I was thinking Choc Chip Cookies. BUT now I am stressing that I wont have enough time. I live in FL getting married in Mass while arrive at some point the weekend before. I have thought of ordering Koozie, but thats a very Florida thing. I gues dont know... Really I need ideas, and I also dont want to spend tons of money.

ANY ideas ladies...
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stressing!

• Options
    MidgetthMidgetth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have plenty of time. We're getting married October 3. We are making brownie pops ourselves. We got the molds at A.C. Moore for $9.99  we're goin to start making them 3 days before the wedding. You can make your own cookies if you want. And if not you have plenty of time to order & recieve them. See if maybe a bakery around where you are getting married cna make them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what about candy molds? i'm thinking of doing white chocolate Thank You molds along with a note of thanks. I may also include wedding bells or hearts. Im unsure. You can get the molds for 1.99 at hobby lobby. What do you guys think?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out exclusively wedding or here on the knot for ideas, you don't have to give edible favors, you can do personalized fans, candles, fortune cookies, etc

• Options
    Xtine22Xtine22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone.. I think I decide to Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids which I orginally wasnt going to do because red is not one of our colors nor is any of the sour patch kids but they are both FI and mines favorite candies. I can put them in wedding color containers or bags. Thanks for you help!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the stickys at the top of the page
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards