California-San Diego
Options

Venue on a budget

Hi SD brides, I was hoping to get some great ideas rom you on budget friendly venues. We are planning a fall wedding for about 120 guests. I would love a green, pretty outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. I have been searching high and low so any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Venue on a budget

• Options
    Have you tried the military bases? MCRD Bayview Restaurant or Camp Pendleton? Or the Sub Base on Pt Loma? Generally you just need someone to sponsor you - military, retired military, police officer, firefighter etc. or sometimes even the sales coordinators on the base can sponsor you. But there's some great venues that are reasonably priced on our military bases.
  • Options
    shatanyasshatanyas member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    California fiestas is great on budget. Try the parks and recs in chula vista as well.
  • Options
    Try Red Barn Ranch in North San Diego County
  • Options
    Carlton Oaks golf course in Santee is pretty reasonable. They have outdoor ceremonies and indoor receptions.
  • Options
    The Country Club of Rancho Bernardo is running a wedding special for $9,000 for up to 100 guests, with any additional guests at $45++.  The special includes appetizers, 2 choices for plated entrees, champagne toast, and much more! Visit the www.ccofrb.com website to request more information
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards