Wisconsin

Milwaukee Area Wedding Photographer (BUDGET!)

Hello all

We are trying to find a wedding photographer for under $1,000. I am finishing up my last year in college and getting married right after so budget is critical! If you know of any talented grad students or inexpensive photographers please post names/websites. We are seeking a photographer that will release images with printing rights.

Re: Milwaukee Area Wedding Photographer (BUDGET!)

• Not sure where in Milwaukee you are, but Amying Focus Photography is amazing! She is under $1000, I want to say $700. She has done my e-pics and is also doing our wedding. She is on facebook - not sure if she has a website yet. But definatly check her out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Clint Wolf and loved the work shown on his website & really liked his personality (we met to sign the contract).  I believe he is $949 for 8 hours and rights to all pics.  http://www.weddingsbywolf.com/
  • I would look on craigslist, not only in Milwaukee, but maybe in the surrounding areas as well? Madison/FDL/Appleton.  A lot of photographers who don't charge as much will post stuff on there.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm using Gina from www.ggphotodesign.com. She's great to work with.

Andrea
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 152 Invited!
    image 104 Are ready to celebrate with us!
    image 44 Will be missing out!
    image 4 Are making us wait for the RSVP!

RSVP Date - 6/15
  • We used Gilbert and Nessli Reyes of GReyes Photography. It's $900 for all-day wedding coverage with DVD of high-resolution pictures and printing rights. Engagement sessions are $250 and albums start at $350. You can check out our wedding photos (link in my siggy) or check out his Facebook page for all the weddings and sessions he's done.

http://www.greyesphotography.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/greyesphotography
  • We also used Clint Wolf for our wedding last April and I would highly recommend him.  He was very professional, had a ton of great ideas but also very open to suggestions made by us/our party.  His picutres turned out amzing and really captured our day beautifully.  His prices were more than fair.  I know that his prices have gone slightly up since last year but I think for 8 hours it would be no more than budget.  He is also doing my sister's wedding later this year.  If you need examples from my wedding let me know!
  • Thank you for all of the helpful recommendations so far--- the more the better!
    We appreciate it
  • I am going with Daisy Fields Photography. Laura just did our engagement pictures and was great to work with! I think she was around $850 for wedding day.
  • We're also using Amying Focus Photography, so far we really like her!  Our wedding is in June - our engagment pics are turning out great (we had them done late, just last weekend, and she's already posted some on her facebook page).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards