Alabama

Florence-Athens-Madison-Huntsville Venue HELP!

I am looking for a venue anywhere from the Muscle Shoals/Florence area to Huntsville.  Any recommendaitons would be appreciated!

Re: Florence-Athens-Madison-Huntsville Venue HELP!

• emilyv2008emilyv2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too! In the Shoals Area! Ive looked at a couple of churches and also have looked at Double Head it is out in Town Creek. Its been really hard for me to find somewhere I like here and I'm still looking.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The post titled "Wedding and reception venues for Huntsville Alabama" has places in or around Huntsville.  It depends on the time of year, the type of wedding, etc.  Indoors/outdoors?  Reception at the same location?  So many questions.
    Anniversary
  • lealee05lealee05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venues:

Montgomery Place in Sheffield: 3 old downtown buildings connected. Beautiful hardwood floors, exposed old brick. Outside courtyard with fountain if you're not getting married in the winter. I'm having my reception here.

I looked at these places though......

Locust Hill in Tuscumbia: Old plantation home. Beautiful for outdoor weddings.

Larimore House in Florence: Old home past Mars Hill Church of Christ, Garden type

Heritage University in Florence: Large Banquet hall

Pickett Place in Florence: Renovated Civil War home, beautiful

In Huntsville, you have the botanical gardens, and a venue called the Roundhouse. There's also Monte Sano. I know that's not much info, but it's all I can really give you. Happy hunting!
  • edited December 2011
    There's another new place in Florence, The St. Florian Fiber Farm. Really pretty, especially for outdoor weddings..

http://stflorianfiberfarm.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards