May 2013 Weddings

Speaking of stamps....

I know the recommendation is to have the post office weigh a finished invite to determine final stamp price. The question I have for you ladies is this:
"at what point will you do this?"

Im worried that if I weight it in say, October, buy stamps and the price changes in Feb, I'll be stuck with adding penny stamps! Eeeek.

Re: Speaking of stamps....

• I'm going to purchase the "forever" wedding rose stamps.   That whay if stamps increase...my postage is covered. (For regular postage of course)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_speaking-of-stamps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:b84917f8-2aeb-4e86-8d92-3a2caedad0a3Post:0548d12d-011c-43c2-a80a-250fb2292086">Re: Speaking of stamps....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to purchase the "forever" wedding rose stamps.   That whay if stamps increase...my postage is covered. (For regular postage of course)
    Posted by AMISSA31[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div>

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to Re:Speaking of stamps....:[QUOTE]I'm going to purchase the quot;foreverquot; wedding rose stamps.nbsp;nbsp; That whay if stamps increase...my postage is covered. For regular postage of course Posted by AMISSA31[/QUOTE]
    I also agree with this
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Weighing the invitation is fine at any point, buying the postage is what you may want to wait on. You need to know if a regular stamp (like the forever wedding stamp) will cover you or (as is often the case with invitations) you are overweight and will need another stamp anyways. Also remember that square envelopes are pricier. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do they make forever stamps in a denomination other than base pricing? I assumed to buy forever stamps but I was concerned if my envelope weighs too much that wouldnt be an option for me.

May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards