Maine

Coming to Maine tomorrow

I am super excited to come up to Maine tomorrow and we are going to spend few days there to get a lot of work done for our September wedding.
And, the weather is supposed to be awesome!Cool

Re: Coming to Maine tomorrow

• edited December 2011
    Yay!  And you will have beautiful weather...I imagine coming from NY, the temperature will be nice and cool for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Have a great trip!  I have to say, I did a day trip up to Maine a couple weeks ago (for my b-pics) and I got super emotional when I crossed the line.  It definitely has a special place in my heart now.  We are headed up to Portland for the day on Monday for our last meeting with some vendors so hopefully the nice weather sticks around!

P.S.  Let me know of any good "spots" you discover in Kennebunk as we'll be spending part of our honeymoon there.  :) 
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_coming-maine-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:6f362a70-62ae-4b97-9a9d-c6bf345af13ePost:6207cdca-411e-4af9-989d-59f3fbcd292f">Re: Coming to Maine tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!  Have a great trip!  I have to say, I did a day trip up to Maine a couple weeks ago (for my b-pics) and I got super emotional when I crossed the line.  It definitely has a special place in my heart now.  We are headed up to Portland for the day on Monday for our last meeting with some vendors so hopefully the nice weather sticks around! P.S.  Let me know of any good "spots" you discover in Kennebunk as we'll be spending part of our honeymoon there.  :) 
    Posted by chrispygal[/QUOTE]

FI made some reservations for dinner and we definitley have some free time to walk around, definitely will let you know. 
  • amshaw1amshaw1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooo where's dinner?
  • edited December 2011
    ok.. not trying to butt in.. but i'm from Kennebunk, maybe I can help if your looking for anything specific????
  • edited December 2011
    have fun jchow!  and then come back and tell me all about it!!  go to mabel's for lobster rolls-they make your soul happy.  (btw do you think it's a bit weird that nonantum is charging for the tasting-oh well!)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from kbunk as well. small world..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_coming-maine-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:6f362a70-62ae-4b97-9a9d-c6bf345af13ePost:9350f476-fc9c-4755-b97f-740db3a652eb">Re: Coming to Maine tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]have fun jchow!  and then come back and tell me all about it!!  go to mabel's for lobster rolls-they make your soul happy.  (btw do you think it's a bit weird that nonantum is charging for the tasting-oh well!)
    Posted by slwager[/QUOTE]

Wait are they charging us for tasting? I have no idea I just had it and they didnt say anything to me.
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Pier 77 last night really enjoyed our meal. We just had our tasting we are so full we probably will just go to get somewhere easy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards