October 2012 Weddings
Options

USPS fail :(

So I bought 52 charger plates from another bride and they got here today... 22 of the 52 were shattered. I swear they kicked the box here from FL. Oh well luckily Michaels has them in stores right now so I can get others. It makes them complaining about people not using US Mail enough super annoying to me. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker unnamed LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: USPS fail :(

• Options
    This happened to me too!  But it was through UPS.  I don't think who you use to ship something make a difference.  They all suck!  Mine were destroyed because the person I bought them from didn't package them right and she ended up giving me a refund for the ones that were broken.  I bought 125 and only 72 survived :(  Hopefully you can find your replacements soon!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sorry that happened to both of you. Makes me glad I'm renting mine!
    Anniversary
  • Options

USPS lost my save-the-date magnets. I had a tracking number and everything, but when I gave the number to them they said they had no record of it. Augh! Fortunately Vistaprint let me re-order for free, and they should FINALLY get here by the end of this week...pretty ridiculous considering I ordered them on New Year's Day!

October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards