Ohio-Toledo

This board is slow...?

Did anyone do Black Friday shopping?  Where did you go?  What deals did you get?  Did you see any drama?

I work at Target and it was actually pretty smooth.  We opened at midnight and I was there for over 10 hours.  By the end of my shift, I had been up for 24 hours and I was beat.  I definitely had no interest in shopping after that.

The only major drama that I heard about was someone called an electronics employee a "stupid c--t" because we were out of something.  To top it off, this wasn't at like 12:15 in the morning, it was after we were open for 3-4 hours.  Of course some of the big electronic things are gone by then.  Sheesh.

On a wedding note, if any of you ladies think you might use christmas lights in your decor, buy them this time of year!  It's much more expensive to use the "bridal lights" that you can find in the summer.  We used them behind tulle on our head table and it was really pretty!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: This board is slow...?

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had to work Friday so I didn't go shopping at all.  My H and his sister went to Target because she wanted a TV.  H got a few random things like DVDs, pillows, toys, but that was it.  

One of my friends got shoved down over a portable DVD player at WalMart :( 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I worked 3-11p on Thanksgiving and had to be back at 7am to work until 3p, so no shopping for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards