January 2012 Weddings

Hello! New to the board :)

Hello all! I'm getting married Jan 14, 2012 in the Bay Area. Nothings concrete in planning right now due to the fact that we are currently stationed in South Carolina, but I am so excited for next January to be here already!! How is everyone?

Re: Hello! New to the board :)

• Happy to have another January 2010 bride!  I, too, and getting married on January 14th!!  I am so excited, just this past Saturday I went to pay the final balance on my dress.  It was at the moment that it felt so surreal to me.  I actually sent my fiance a text saying, "I can't believe we're getting married!!!".  When did you get engaged?
  • We got formally engaged a month ago, but we've been together for 5 years on the 14th :) How about you? When did you get engaged?
  • I'm getting married on the 14th too!! Congrats ladies! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got engaged one year ago today :) That's great that you and your fiance have been together for 5 years.  We have been together for 6 1/2 years!  Glad, we're finally at this point in our lives!!  We just visited the bay area in September and had a great time.  It's beautiful there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards