Catholic Weddings

Rosaries

Anyone have an online site they like to buy Rosaries from? I really would like to buy the girls their own, and I would like to purchase a new one. I have looked around and on etsy, but nothing really caught my eye. I really don't know what kind I am looking for so all ideas are welcome!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rosaries

• Is there a Catholic bookstore or gift shop in your area? That would be my first choice. In fact, I don't think I've purchased a rosary elsewhere.

I have bought other stuff from Discount Catholic Products, and we get a couple of other catalogues, but can't think of what they are at the moment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There aren't any I'm aware of. That's why I was looking online. Thanks though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ordered my godson a baby rosary from catholiccompany.com.  I've gotten a few other things from there before, too.  They probably have regular rosaries, as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This reminds me I was going to post that I got the rosaries I had made from my wedding flowers back last week (I ordered from http://www.rosariesfromflowers.com/). I completely forgot with all this hurricane business.

Anyway, I am really happy with how they turned out. And I was pleased with the color (they are definitely purple!) because I wasn't sure what to expect.

• I haven't been able to find mine for ages so I stopped at the gift shop at St. Patricks on my way home today.  It was closed as is most of the city.  Free bus service but no subway service yet. 
  • The past few I've purchased online have been from an etsy seller.  She really does beautiful work.  Here's a link >clicky<.  She also recently started doing wire-wrapped styles, but I haven't ordered any like that, so I'm not sure how they handle.  She's a joy to work with and is willing and able to do custom orders if need be, with really quick turnaround.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I bought mine from An Etsy Seller. She has each one blessed by her church, which she also sell to as well.

heres a link to her Shop. 

She also does custom made rosaries.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards