New York-New York City

Can anyone reccomend a reception place for a BEACH WEDDING?

Hi guys, I am newly engaged, looking for a place to have a Beach Wedding in the NY area (Long Island, Staten Island, possibly Brooklyn)...Kiss any ideas/advice? Thanks!!!

Re: Can anyone reccomend a reception place for a BEACH WEDDING?

• edited December 2011
    Do you mean a real beach, like the Hamptons, or are you into urban 'beach' spots like Brooklyn Bridge Park's pebble beach, across from Bubby's in DUMBO?
  • edited December 2011
    Vanderbilt at South Beach in SI.
  • JadziaDaxJadziaDax member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_can-anyone-reccomend-reception-place-beach-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:7c38796b-a968-4b89-967b-e2a071a1739bPost:42f400a1-63bf-45fa-90c7-0e16fca2c88f">Re: Can anyone reccomend a reception place for a BEACH WEDDING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vanderbilt at South Beach in SI.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, the Crescent Beach Club...just perfect - you can get married on the beach

another LI venue is Chateau LeMer which has a gazebo outside facing the water.
  • AnechkaB2BAnechkaB2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you girls know anything about the place in Staten Island called ISLAND CHATEAU? I really  like the place and i want to know what other brides think if they saw it/heard of it.

Thanks!!!Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards