New York-Hudson Valley

Kristen

I love your dog, he is too cute. Is he a border collie?

Re: Kristen

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! He's actually a border collie - shetland sheepdog mix. He's high energy times a hundred!
    imageimageimage
  • posadagirl20posadagirl20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance's parents have 2 shelties..One is Bi like yours and the other one is Tri colored. They are the sweetest dogs, and so smart.  I can't wait to get one of our own. ( we are looking for a house, we can't have pets at the apt where we live).

this is them.
    edited December 2011
    Wow the one on the right looks a lot like our little guy. They are definitely incredibly smart dogs, but so much fun to have around. His favorite activity ever is chasing his ball all over the yard (like in my signature picture), and our favorite thing is when he finally takes a nap after playing endlessly.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Kristin - I love that pic of your dog - he looks so happy!!!! lol
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! It's his favorite thing ever. When we get home from work he jumps and barks like a fool until we take him out with his ball. The only problem is he eventually puts a hole in them, so I look silly going to cvs stocking up on them.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    haha my 2 yr old newphew would die for that ball! I see it has Woody and Buzz on it lol I can just imagine going to a store to stock up, those are not easy to carry w/o a cart or something if you need more then a couple of them
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Toy Story was my favorite, but that one unfortunately bit the dust. We're on Ironman 2 now!  And I look absolutely ridiculous with a shopping cart full of 4 or 5 of those things. The cashier always giggles, and then I explain they're for my dog and they giggle a little more.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards