Florida-West Coast

QOTD 10/26

How many people in your wedding party and why did you and FI pick them?

Re: QOTD 10/26

• jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We originally had 6 each. I had my sister (MOH), step sister, 2 best friends from Ohio and 2 good friends from here. My one girlfriend moved out of state and became pregnant and was due around the time of the wedding. She wasn't finacially able to come, which I completely understood. My H had 6 and he had my brother, 3 good friends from here, 1 friend from Ohio and his good friend from the Navy. The friend from the Navy lives out of state and was having some finacial issues and wasn't able to make it either.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MOH, 2 BM, Bestman, 1 GM and 1 groomsmaid. FG and a Reader.

My MOH is my best friend from church and has seen me through so much since we met three years ago. She was the first by my side a year ago when I ended up in the ER. We are so different but it makes us special to each other. My BMs are my 17yo sister and my friend that I have known for 20+yrs but we had some falling outs over the year...we are super close but not as emotionally close as my MOH

Bestman is FI's younger brother, groomsman is his step brother he works for and groomsmaid is his niece who he was raised side by side with. The FG is my "niece" and I love her so much as she is the first CHILD in my life of a closeby friend that I spend lots of time with. The reader is another bestfriend who hates too much attention and dresses and said she would dislike being in the walking wedding party but would be honored if I wanting a reading that means so much to me done.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We have 4 each. I have my 2 closest friends as my Maid/Matron of Honor. I also picked my cousin and FSIL.

FI is having is brother, 2 cousins he grew up with, and BIL.

Our junior bridesmaid and 2 flower girls are fiance's 3 nieces.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards