Washington-Seattle
Options

Wedding Decor for Sale

Hi ladies,

I have been MIA for a while but wanted to put this out there.  Before I had a florist I thought I was going to make all my decor myself but it turns out I'm not.  I have some materials I haven't used yet if anyone is interested.  It costs more than it's worth to ship back.  Here are the items:

-2 Manzanita branches 2-3 ft. natural sanded: $20 each

- 1 bundle (about 20) Birch Branches: $13

- 30 White Preserved Orchids: $10

- Plaster of Paris: $3 (i was going to use this for the manzanita branches and put the preserved orchids on it)

- 3 Mitsumata Branches 48 inches bleached: $5 

- 1 Pin Frog 4.5 inches: $6 (this is for the mitsumata branches to hold them up)

I am going to post these on my bio shortly.  Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks all!

Re: Wedding Decor for Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested in the orchids, I just need to see a pic first to be sure. Thanks though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sara,

I apologize I haven't posted any of these pics yet but here is one I took with my phone.  If you email me, I can send you better pics.  The flowers are white but a little more ivory because they are preserved.  They have a small pinky tint you can see on the tips.  Very pretty but didn't work out for me. Here's my email if yo uhave more questions or are interest in buying these: tana dot b dot cook at gmail dot com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I e-mailed you! Thanks a bunch!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im interested in the birch branches, pix?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi kahalagurl, here's a pic.  They are about 3-4 ft tall and 20 in the bunch.  I haven't even unbundled them so they are in good shape.  Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting pix, the branches i had in mind are different.  I guess they are a different kinda of branch. thanks though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no worries.  Check out www.save-on-crafts.com. They have a  TON of branches on there at decent prices.  They're fast with delivery too.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards