Florida-North Florida
Options

Seaside, FL Destination Wedding Budget?

Hello everyone!

I am planning a wedding for July 2013 (starting the planning early to allow friends enough time to save up money to ensure everyone can come!). We live in Cincinnati, OH but are wanting a destination wedding in the Seaside, FL area.
We do not have a budget set yet, but what can we expect to pay for a wedding in that area? I'd like to have a ballpark idea in mind for when I talk to my dad about the finances. We want a wedding on the beach and great reception site with at least open beer/wine, outdoors if possible. Photographer is already picked, cost: $5000.Estimating 75-100 guests. Also, what is the average fee for wedding planners? This may be a great option for us since we live so far away.

Thank You!!

Re: Seaside, FL Destination Wedding Budget?

• Options
    edited February 2012
    The ones I researched were just for the day of coordination and that was between $800-$1000. You should be able to find some coordinators on here and you can request info on what packages they offer. Seaside is one of the most expensive places down here so check out www.30A.com to learn about other beaches around Seaside if that ends up being too expensive. Also, def start planning early places down here book up a year in advance. I didn't get my date because I wanted a June wedding and waited until the end of July to start looking so 10 1/2 months out and  I was behind.
  • Options
    Hi there! My H is from Ohio, so I feel a connection, haha.

I'm v. familiar with the area, and honestly Seaside is nice and very scenic, but Destin probably has more options and the beaches are just as nice. The nightlife is way more fun, too, if you're planning on going out after your wedding, or maybe in one of the nights leading up to it, depending on how long your wedding weekend/week/whatever is planned:)

And if you're planning on having your wedding/ reception at a hotel, then there may be an on-site planner you can utilize.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards