Washington-Seattle

Trying so hard to not look

at the weather forecast.  It's getting close to the 10 day being able to "forecast" weather on the 10th.  But I know they are CONSTANTLY fluctuating it and it's probably the biggest stressor for me right now.  Yes, we have a canopy, but I want it to be sunny!  Just last Friday they forecasted the 4th of July to be sunny and warm then over the weekend it changed to rain on the 4th.  GAH!
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Trying so hard to not look

• edited December 2011
    You can do it. It is just going to change. No use looking.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • briandbry2010briandbry2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's going ot be fine. I am getting marriend that weekend too and according to the farmers almaniac it has not rained on that weekend in like 20 years
    Visit Retro.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker 172 invitedimage 151 accepted!image 5 can't make itimage 16 haven't respondedimage
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow...you're getting married in ELEVEN DAYS!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • edited December 2011
    Bri - that's right, you're either before or after me, I can't remember, but Jenny GG and I were talking about how packed her weekend is that weekend.  Sounds like she's got a few of those this summer!

Jenn - ACK!!!! *sticks head in sand*
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I shouldn't tell you this. But weather.com has a "wedding weather" feature that will email you the weather forecast everyday during the week before your wedding. :) (And it does the almanac if you sign up earlier.)

It drove me crazy the week before our wedding, but the forecast was for terrible weather. Yet the day of, it was BEAUTIFUL. Honestly, the 10 day forecast is useless in Seattle! Look the day before, and I'm sure it will be better. Seriously! ~~VIBES~~
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yeah agree with PP that looking at forecast that far ahead is going to stress u out. don't bother, jenny is going to make your wedding look amazing regardless of the weather.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards