North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

New to the OBX board!

Hey ya'll!

I've been stalking the board for awhile and figured i should just go ahead and sign up and introduce myself since we (think) we've decided to get married in OBX next year! There is so much nastiness going around on other boards so it's really cool to see everyone here always being so nice to each other. :)

I'll probably have a lot of questions (just a little bit overwhelmed right now) but also if I can help anyone here I'd love to - I'm a photographer in Northern VA/DC area so hopefully I can lend a helping hand to anyone with questions about that part of wedding planning (pricing, offerings, photo quality, customer service, etc). I want to remain anonymous so I can share all my wedding freak outs here and also because I don't want anyone to get the feeling I'm trying to advertise (OBX is a loooong drive for me to shoot a wedding ya'll, haha). But I do have 10 years in the industry and my brain is loaded with information that maybe might help somebody here. :) I'm excited to be here!

Re: New to the OBX board!

• Options
    Hello & welcome to the board!  The OBX is a wonderful place to get married and we are more than happy to help with anything we can along the way.

I am sending you a PM (private message) now.  Please make sure to check.

• Options
    Welcome! 

I sent you a PM too. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards