Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Ahhhhh

Invites are out! :) Whhoopp! :)
We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!

Re: Ahhhhh

• Yay! Congrats!

Married since May 12, 2012
  • Congrats!!!!!!!
    I'd love to hear some tips for how you plan to stay organized for when they start coming back to you.  I'm nowhere near invites yet, but am always looking for great tips.  :o
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My number one tip is to make a Master list with everyones correct address, names and a check list. I used an excel spreadsheet and when i sent someone a save the date, bridal shower invite, and thank you note I would check off their name. 

When it came to send my wedding invites I actually numbered my RSVP envelopes underneath the stamp. ( I used a light gray marker) That way if someone forgot to fill out there name I wasn't scrambling to find out who sent the RSVP.( You can see the number from the inside of the return envelope. No one should notice as long as you use a light enough marker. Do do not use one that bleeds thru the paper.) I wrote the corresponding number on my spreadsheet by the persons name so I know that I sent them a invite. 

HTH
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • What a genius idea!  I've heard of numbring the response cards or using invisible pens (expensive!) but your idea is so clever! :)  Def will be using that!!! 

Congrats on getting them out!  That's a big check off the list of To Do's!
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards