Military Brides
Options

Shan! (or anyone who likes pups)

As requested here are some new pictures of my Riley poo! 

His new shirt we got in Myrtle Beach. It says "here comes trouble" which happens to be quite true! haha 

After the groomer's 

I also changed my siggy to a picture with my niece, she's wayy too cute in this one. 

Re: Shan! (or anyone who likes pups)

• Options
    Adorable!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Soooo cute!  I'm on "D'awwwwww!" overload!

Anniversary

• Options
    Riley is sooooo cute :) I am not usually a fan of little dogs but he looks so cuddly! And your niece is adorable! How old is she?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    SOOOOOOOO cute!!!  Riley and your neice! :)
  • Options
    So cute.  I love seeing that little face in the updates.  HAA
  • Options

Love it! Thanks for indulging me :) He looks like he is growing quite the personality.

• Options

So cute!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 

Spiffy: H and I knew we wanted a little one and he is very cuddly and so soft! My niece turned 10 months a few days ago. My sister is already planning her 1st birthday! 

Shan: Yes he is!  He also has a toy that says "I have selective hearing" which is true. Haha. H thinks he is a but spoiled by me and that I tend to let him get away with some things which I know is bad and I am trying to change that. He is soo hilarious though. Have you seen his after bath videos on my FB? He goes crazy wild! He's also much better with potty training now thanks to your suggestion! I even changed his food and he's doing great with the one he's on now! He's becoming such a big boy already, it's kinda sad. 
  • Options
    PUPPY and BABY!!! :D Oh my goodness there's just so many good/happy/awesome things going on today!!! I second Calindi's "Daaawwww" overload XD
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_shan-or-anyone-who-likes-pups?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0e753822-3950-4dcf-9182-9dc6203a108aPost:1a99fd24-e9fc-49c3-9f57-e32507c626e3">Re: Shan! (or anyone who likes pups)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies!  Spiffy: H and I knew we wanted a little one and he is very cuddly and so soft! My niece turned 10 months a few days ago. My sister is already planning her 1st birthday!  Shan: Yes he is!  He also has a toy that says "I have selective hearing" which is true. Haha. H thinks he is a but spoiled by me and that I tend to let him get away with some things which I know is bad and I am trying to change that. He is soo hilarious though. Have you seen his after bath videos on my FB? He goes crazy wild! He's also much better with potty training now thanks to your suggestion! I even changed his food and he's doing great with the one he's on now! He's becoming such a big boy already, it's kinda sad. 
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

I have seen the vids. Missy does the same thing-- she tries to air dry herself by running at top speed around our apt.
    Glad he is getting better with potty training! :) They grow up so fast. I wish I took more videos and pictures of Missy while she was new/baby
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_shan-or-anyone-who-likes-pups?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0e753822-3950-4dcf-9182-9dc6203a108aPost:ba230ae6-12cf-4bd8-b50d-384526182d22">Re: Shan! (or anyone who likes pups)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shan! (or anyone who likes pups) : I have seen the vids. Missy does the same thing-- she tries to air dry herself by running at top speed around our apt. Glad he is getting better with potty training! :) They grow up so fast. I wish I took more videos and pictures of Missy while she was new/baby
    Posted by shan87[/QUOTE]

<div>They grow too quickly! I don't like it! I'm a bit cautious with posting a ton of pictures on FB cus I didn't want to be "that dog owner" kinda like how people are with their children but Riley is just so dang cute and I know that I'll miss these days that he's a little pup. I kinda want him to start sleeping on the bed with me since H will be gone  a lot but I want him to be really potty trained first! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards