Oklahoma

dress in Tulsa

I have looked at Davids and Faccianos but neiher seem to have what I am looking for. I am not from Oklahoma and I am not sure where else to look. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I may be able to look?
Married! 10.19.2012

Re: dress in Tulsa

• I have looked at Davids and Faccianos but neiher seem to have what I am looking for. I am not from Oklahoma and I am not sure where else to look. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I may be able to look?
    Married! 10.19.2012
  • Alyssa's Bridal, J&B Bridal, Palace Bridal are all in the 71 & Memorial intersection as well as Alfred Angelo. They all have great dresses. J&B is smaller, but has some beautiful selections.

Avoid Bridal Elegance. They are horrible.
  • I had a really good experience at Abelinas. It felt less, industrial, than a lot of the other places I tried on dresses.

• I went to Alyssa's and liked it.  I also went to Bridal Elegance.  It's a smaller store, but there were about 3 different ladies in there searching out dresses for me to try on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    108 image Invited to celebrate!
    65 image Will be attending
    38 image Won't be having any fun
    5 image Can't Find their mailbox

• Go to Alyssa's in Tulsa on 71st and memorial by Toys are Us! My sister got her dresses there 5yrs ago and suggested I go there now that I am getting married.  It is still owned by Micheal and he was great and very honest and wouldnt let you walk out in something you werent sure of.  He even took a dress that I liked and custom designed it for me to better suit my personality and my destination wedding. I highly recommend this place!
  • I agree with the others; Go to Alyssa's! I am actually selling my dress I bought from there if you are interested.
  • go to the OKC/ Edmond area. i went to every store imagnable in the Tulsa area. facchianos, alyssas, bridal palace, abelinas, davids you name it. found mine out of area
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards