Military Brides
Options

I get married in a week!

Oh hey, I get married in a week!!!!!!!!

Surprisingly not too stressed, we did get FI's suit yesterday. I told him if we didn't find him one, I wasn't looking anymore and he was going naked.(I wanted to buy one months ago, but he said no because he wanted to see it first. Clearly I was right and he should have let me get it since we had to look all over for one) However, the Men's Wearhouse in Savannah came through for us and found us one that they will have there by Tuesday, and will do any alterations that needed when he gets there. They also told us if that they don't get it until Thursday we can bring it to Florida with us and take it to one there. They were awesome and super helpful to us. We then spent the afternoon in Savannah so that was nice. I love Savannah.

But yeah, I'm starting to get excited now that it is so close and most of the details are done and taken care of. (Thanks to my amazing sister and awesome Mom who have been down in Florida for the past few weeks doing everything).

How is everyone's Sunday?

Re: I get married in a week!

• Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I can't wait to see pics! And please send me some of your calm!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Stan, your day is coming up too isn't it??? I get anxious sometimes, but I manage to calm down pretty quickly. FI has been great with that. I just keep reminding myself that no matter what happens, I will end up married at the end, everything else is just fluff.
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    edited December 2011
    End of the month! You guys must be SO excited!!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! I'm glad you're so calm. I was pretty calm too.. I can't wait to see pics!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yayayayayayayayayayay! 

My sunday is uneventful. I have to work tonight
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, so soon already! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Ditto for you Stan, this next month will surely fly! 

I was quite for my wedding too, but that last week was so hectic for us. I am having a good Sunday. One of my best friends in California was in town for the weekend, we went to breakfast this morning. She's recently engaged and told me that I will be a BM in the wedding. We don't bother asking each other about being in weddings, we just knew. lol I am beyond excited for it, they are planning on a winter wedding next year! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! I was running around like a chicken the week before the wedding. But mostly because of our dang seating chart. I also love your attitude. I was the same way, if our cake gets knocked, the FG/RB run down the aisle anything else you can think of (besides the Priest/Minister/Judge w/e) it wont make you less married at the end of the day!
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    edited December 2011
    I love the people at the Men's Wearhouse in SAV.  They've always been great when we've shopped there.  I'm glad things worked out for y'all and you had a great day. 
    I can't wait to see pics of your big day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you. Make sure you hurry back and post some pictures!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh... I totally forgot to say what I was doing on my sunday. Only baking 100+ muffins (banana nut and blueberry.. whole wheat of course), cutting up fruits and veggies, making 6 gallons of mint and raspberry tea, making cucumber and egg salad finger sandwiches, putting glitter on 62 burger king crowns, and finishing the tutus.. I'll be REALLY glad when it's Tuesday.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, phew, I think you ladies need to pass some of your calm on to ME, cuz I'm just so excited for you both!!!!  I feel like when I first started on TK, all these girls were already engaged and got married, but I wasn't here for the 'lifecycle' of the engagement, if you will.  But I've MET you, GGirl!  And I've seen you on the boards, Stan, since before you were engaged and gotten to know you!  Eeeep!  I'm so excited!!!

Not to mention I'm extra giddy because 13 months from today, I'll be getting married myself!!!  I wish it were 1 month, though I'm sure it will all fly by!

Okay okay okay, show us pics... what's your favorite wedding detail??? 

Anniversary

• Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    C You are too cute! I will have pics up some time next week when we get back from Florida since everything is down there. I don't even have my dress with me right now!  My parents drove it down to Florida for me so it could get steamed and such. I pick it up on Friday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards