New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Bach. parties

This post hasn't been done in a while and I figure with a new  batch of ladies why not? How do you guys feel about your FI's having bachelor parties with strippers, the whole nine yards? It's been interesting to see these answers in the past, so I'm sure it will be now.

Re: Bach. parties

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am fine with all of it really, as long as he comes home to me lol.  I did throw kind of a fit when my FBIL (and bestman) started talking about going to vegas...I put my foot down.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge:Favorite Snack
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't care what they did.  He's been to strip clubs before me, he goes now that we are married.  It doesn't both me.
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totally didn't care what he did.  he went to a strip club but they got bored quick and left lol
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am all for it, strippers and all.  I love him and trust him to not get carried away.  I think there is nothing wrong with an occasional night of debauchery.  I would be less thrilled about Vegas but thats because of "the hangover."  And I know that's not fair, since my ladies and I are planning on going.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

From what I understand his two bachelor dinners didn't have strippers. But I said all along during the engagement whenever the topic came up - that I was fine if he went to a topless strip club. WAs really ok with that. Even said at one point, it's  a bachelor party! I was kind of encouraging my brother-in-law that while I was totally ok with the topless strip club. I was NOT ok with nudie bars or private dancers hired for the night. That I was not ok with.

But from what I was told, both dinners were pretty tame. He went to the stadium one night and Outback Steakhouse another. And I believe that nothing happened, I love my husband and trust him completely.

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't care what he did.  I know his first marriage, they went to a strip club and he HATED it.  But if they had done it this time, it would have been fine by me....I know he wouldn't have cheated or done anything crazy anyway.  Instead, they did a guys weekend to Hunter Mountain Oktoberfest and had a great time...and i ended up being told all the stories anyway...cuz they know I dont' care.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know FI isnt huge on strip clubs. But I guess Id be sorta ok with it. I just know he isnt doing much anyway. We are barely having a bachelor/ette party...he is gonna play video games with his BM all night and IF I do anything it would be watch movies or something all night. I dont feel the need to go out and if I did...Id like him with me cuz Id rather dance with him than anyone else.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't care at all..I think its part of the fun and plan to attend a strip club when we go to Miami next month. FI went to Vegas earlier this month with 5 guys...no worries I trust him, plus I know the strip club he went to and the girls are on a huge stage, its more like a revue than a raunchy strip club..lol
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The man can do whatever he wants for his party - that's why it's his party! Smile

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know my FI didn't have strippers but I would have been fine if he did....!  Its a bach party...I want him to have fun....as long as he doesn't do anything...I trust him and its fine...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is going to AC and invited my brother.  I don't think a strip club will be involved, but I would be fine with it too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards