Colorado-Denver

$5000 wedding All inclusive

Hi there,

We are trying to plan our wedding and can not spend more than $5000. Our guest list is 150 people and we would like to have an open bar. I have a friend who can take pictures and I already have my dress. I'm looking for suggestions on food and venue.

Thanks!

Re: $5000 wedding All inclusive

• $5000 all inclusive - boy, that's a tough one.  Most all-inclusive places are quite expensive.  You might have to piece everything together to get closer to your budget.  We had 160 guests for my daughter's wedding and the catering alone was $5000 (and on the cheaper end), not including the venue or the bar.  And the bar we hosted was beer and wine only.

I've heard that some of the City parks are affordable and I think you can bring in your own catering and alcohol.  That would be a start.  Good luck!
  • Thanks. I know this will be hard but it's something I'm trying to do....or at least somewhere close to this.
  • Wash Park or City Park have pretty venues where you can bring in all the food and alcohol yourself.  If you're interested you have to hurry.  Go to Denver parks and rec website. They take applications on Nov 1 for 2013 and people start lining up the night before to get the date they want.  Keep in mind though, they are large open spaces which would require quite a bit of decor to fill it.  I changed my mind once I realized all the little details but if you are detail oriented and want a nice, afforable spot, they are both lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards