Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Photographer on Martha's Vineyard

Hello Alll! We will be getting married in next spring in May 2012 in Edgartown and am looking for a photographer. I have picked a few from their work posted on their sites (and also from my perferred venodor list from our venue....Harbor View Hotel), but was wondering who you have worked with and if you loved them? Also, how was their pricing?
Thanks!

Re: Photographer on Martha's Vineyard

• edited December 2011
    I loved loved loved working with Randi Baird. She was an absolute delight to work with. Most good photographers on the Vineyard are going to be pricey just like everything else. I know she is less than Nicole Friedler but more than Bob Gothard.
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    most Cape photographers will travel to the vineyard without expensive travel fees.
  • edited December 2011
    I have her on my list, and I do love your photographs! They're beautiful! Can you give me an idea for pricing? Wonder what I am looking at and how much I should expect to spend. How much time did you have her for?

Thank You!
  • edited December 2011
    Look at Kelly Hike too... she is in Falmouth but will come for the day   great work too...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_photographer-marthas-vineyard?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:2333d758-6dd8-4853-b2a8-0e909be507d0Post:9470577e-1732-4d12-a11a-a65bd29c0356">Re: Photographer on Martha's Vineyard</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have her on my list, and I do love your photographs! They're beautiful! Can you give me an idea for pricing? Wonder what I am looking at and how much I should expect to spend. How much time did you have her for? Thank You!
    Posted by vineyard12[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We spent $3600.00 for all day. That does not include the $500.00 CD we purchased after or any albums. That was 2008 pricing though so I could be a bit off now. Good luck!

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    You could look into our photographer, Portrait New England. We just booked them for our wedding in Maine but I wanted to respond to your post because they had mentioned shooting weddings on the Vineyard. They don't charge for travel anywhere in New England so it might be worth a look and may be cheaper than photographers on the Vineyard?
    Our package is $2500 with albums and an engagement session.
  • ll981248ll981248 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend our photographer:

http://www.imcreativephotography.com

She's based in Boston, but will travel.  Her prices are very very reasonable and you get all the photos on a CD included in the fee.  Definitely check her out, she's awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    For our vineyard wedding we used Scott and Lisa from Scott Kretschmann Photography

They're a husband and wife team out of NY but they have a place on the island so they don't charge travel. We got all day coverage, a disc, and a killer album for $4000, but they have packages including all that just with a smaller album from 3000. They are like close family friends with us now just from us working with them. They are so much fun, so easygoing, and so talented!
  • edited December 2011
    sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards