Pennsylvania-Central

Bridesmaid Dresses

Hey ladies,
So tonight a few of my bridesmaids and I went to look at dresses. I found a few I like and I was wondering what websites you ladies have used to look for dresses. I know sometimes you can find the same dresses and they are a lot cheaper. I would just like to save the girls as much money as I can.
Thanks

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Pearl's Place. I saved my girls $42 per dresss, and they came in when expected and in perfect condition. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • abioli3abioli3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    check out www.bridalmart.com

if you call them for price quotes, they will do 3 per phone call. Make sure you have the style number and designer. They are really good to work with, i ordered my dress from there, and saved about $300.  We also got bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding from them as well.

For my dress - i  was there and got measured in person, but the dress wasn't in stock to reference. For the bridesmaid dresses, we just ordered them over the phone with measurments. Both times were a success!!
    ~sea salt in your hair and sand between your toes, makes for a happy soul~
    Upstate South Carolina Bride June 2014
  • edited December 2011
    My giirls are ordering their dresses off of clearance at JCrew for more than 75% off the original price! They have three different styles in the same color and fabric, therefore the girls can chose the style that is best for them.
  • edited December 2011
    netbride.com  I saved $80 on price, $60 after shipping.  Worth every penny!
  • edited December 2011
    double on netbride.  Saved $60 per dress, INCLUDING shipping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I also used pearl's place & saved the girls money & because we had 7 dresses we ordered, we got free shipping as well, so they saved money there too.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards