North Carolina

Olga is WONDERFUL!!!

I know Olga gets rave reviews on here anyway, and thats why I drove from Charlotte to Cary today to have her alter my dress. But I just wanted to share how awesome she was for me today. She worked ALL day, from 11:30 am to 8 pm so that I would not have to come back another day! My dress came out so much better than I thought possible. She did a 14 point bustle, added an elastic band inside, and changed the top of the dress from going completely straight across to a sweetheart neckline. My dress has a lace overlay and lots of beading which was time consuming. I am so excited about my dress, much more than this morning when I left!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Olga is WONDERFUL!!!

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you had a great experience! Post some pictures! :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    she really is great, she did the same thing for me when i went up there.
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Olga is absolutely wonderful! She did an amazing 15 point bustle for me and I loved it! Just a bit of advice. Have whoever is bustling your dress to practice a lot so they're more familiar with it. I only had my sister practice once or twice and it took FOREVER on the day of our wedding. I was rushing her so she didn't tie some of them tight enough and some of it came loose before the end of the night. I had to carry part of my dress during our last dance. It still looked amazing though!
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome!
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had a great experience.  if you have time post some pictures!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • heather7677heather7677 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you get in touch with her?  I left a message sometime last week and never got a call back.  Maybe I have the wrong #.  Could someone let me know what her # is and I will try again.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Heather - Her # is (919) 462-9472
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • kristal0603kristal0603 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice Krystal. My BM that went up there with me practiced after Olga showed her how, but I think she will come over and do it some more before! I didn't take any pictures because I'm afraid FI will see them :) but I'll try to sneak one in the next day or so!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear it...I get to meet her in September.

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards