Arizona-Phoenix
Options

OOT Bride L'Auberge de Sedona

Hi everyone! I am from New Orleans and am seriously contemplating L'Auberge de Sedona for my wedidng. If anyone has any feedback on working with them as an OOT Bride, or just workig with them in general it would be greatly appreciated. I know they can be pricey, but an intimate OOT wedding in Sedona will be way cheaper than a huge southern wedding in NOLA. The only major reservation I have is planning everything form out of town. I am in school and not quite sure I would even be able to fly west to see the property. If we decide to pick them it would be site unseen and that even makes me more nervous!

Re: OOT Bride L'Auberge de Sedona

• Options
    What month are you considering? Summer is nice. The temperture is perfect. But autumn rocks, if you time it perfectly so the leaves are changing, there is a slight chill in the air, and is perfect. They have one site right by the creek that is wonderful. But again--it all depends on WHEN.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_oot-bride-lauberge-de-sedona?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:497d4870-3826-42f8-8128-9fc1739749fcPost:556dd920-bea8-4512-b1c4-172d757347d2">Re: OOT Bride L'Auberge de Sedona</a>:
    [QUOTE]What month are you considering? Summer is nice. The temperture is perfect. But autumn rocks, if you time it perfectly so the leaves are changing, there is a slight chill in the air, and is perfect. They have one site right by the creek that is wonderful. But again--it all depends on WHEN.
    Posted by beth1963Wed271[/QUOTE]
     <div>Well the family wants summer, but I am trying to convince for the first weekend in Oct. Not sure what year, I would rather wait a year and get the time that I want, we aren't in any rush. Thanks for the reply!!</div>
  • Options
    I live in Phx and we were just in Sedona 2 weeks ago and the weather was beautiful, I would def. try for fall.  I think it is still warm there in the summer especially late summer and may not be the most comfortable for a wedding dress if your wanting to be outside.  We had dinner and breakfast at that resort and it is beautiful.  I think its a beautiful property!
  • Options
    schafenmschafenm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_oot-bride-lauberge-de-sedona?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:497d4870-3826-42f8-8128-9fc1739749fcPost:f1277415-fafa-4ac4-97d5-d7d72a7ccd2a">Re: OOT Bride L'Auberge de Sedona</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Phx and we were just in Sedona 2 weeks ago and the weather was beautiful, I would def. try for fall.  I think it is still warm there in the summer especially late summer and may not be the most comfortable for a wedding dress if your wanting to be outside.  We had dinner and breakfast at that resort and it is beautiful.  I think its a beautiful property!
    Posted by DakotaMN[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Dakota!! How was the food?</div>
  • Options
    The dinner was really good, I don't think I would have changed anything and would look forward to going back.  Breakfast was nothing spectacular but the dinner def made up for the lack of a good breakfast. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_oot-bride-lauberge-de-sedona?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:497d4870-3826-42f8-8128-9fc1739749fcPost:c609b703-a822-42b8-8d90-263a829ff016">Re: OOT Bride L'Auberge de Sedona</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OOT Bride L'Auberge de Sedona : Thanks Dakota!! How was the food?
    Posted by schafenm[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards