Military Brides
Options

T&P please...

I just printed out my official resignation letter. I'm giving work my 2 week notice tomorrow and I'm a ball of nerves. I've never quit before. This could make for a happy or super awkward 2 weeks.

Re: T&P please...

• Options
    Don't be a ball of nerves :) Everything's gonna be ok and of course no matter what, in two weeks you'll be out of there. Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow! Hang in there!
  • Options
    I'm happy to see you get out of there, Shan! Don't worry, 2 weeks will fly! What will you tell people?
  • Options
    Will be praying for you! I am sure it will all work out for you, and I am glad you are able to leave based off of how crummy it has sounded for you there.
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    You sounded like you were really unhappy there, so I'm glad you're getting out. Just make sure to take any personal items you have there (I don't know what kind of work you're doing, so if you have any) home as soon as possible. Hopefully they won't be diicks about this. 
  • Options
    I don't know the backstory here, but it sounds like it is for the best.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!
  • Options
    I'm telling them, I have been given the opportunity to work with Military Families on base. That job is still pending but I'm hopeful.

Backstory: I enjoy the people I work with, but the job was mind numbingly boring and slowly crushing my soul.
  • Options

It sounds like the best.  It suck leaving a job where you like the people you work with because that is so hard sometimes. Good luck with the other job.

• Options
    All your thoughts paid off. Work is really happy for me and not bitter or mad at all. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards