Connecticut
Options

studio 1923

Is anyone using studio 1923?
I sent in my deposit a while ago and just logged into there website and it still says my deposit is past due.. I have emailed them since I mailed the deposit and haven't heard back from them. I figured it was just because its wedding season and they are busy, but since i mailed it I am a little worried that maybe it got lost in the mail.
Thanks!
Andrea

Re: studio 1923

• Options
    Love Love Love Studio1923.  I can't wait to have a baby so I can get family pics done (amongst other reasons haha). As long as you emailed them to confirm, I wouldn't worry about it.  I think we initially sent a check and I don't think it cleared right away on their website either but I did send a follow up email and it was fine.  They're one of my favorite vendors and definitely contributed to a stress-free day last year :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    If you emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back, I'd just send a quick email again asking if they got your last email.

Jerome will be the photographer at my wedding this weekend so I apologize if they're busy- it's gonna be my fault. =) 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_studio-1923?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:64c2a5cb-80f6-4463-a3df-e9cc69d4a2dcPost:178ed17f-4792-4f94-b3c2-feaa4a57f71c">Re: studio 1923</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back, I'll just send a quick email again asking if they got your last email. <strong>Jerome will be the photographer at my wedding this weekend so I apologize if they're busy- it's gonna be my fault. =) </strong>
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

haha awesome!!! Jerome's the best. He pinned my veil for me and even fixed my bustle when it broke haha. He does it all!
  • Options
    As other PP's said, definitely e-mail Jen to make sure she got it.  They are absolutely wonderful!!!! My cousins used them 4 years ago when they got married (and since then with their 2 kids), my friend from work used them for their e-pics, my principal just used them this past weekend for their wedding, we are using them in 2 1/2 weeks, and my brother is using them next year.  I promise it will all be worth it!
  • Options
    id012id012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_studio-1923?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:64c2a5cb-80f6-4463-a3df-e9cc69d4a2dcPost:178ed17f-4792-4f94-b3c2-feaa4a57f71c">Re: studio 1923</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back, I'd just send a quick email again asking if they got your last email. <strong>Jerome will be the photographer at my wedding this weekend so I apologize if they're busy- it's gonna be my fault. =) </strong>
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]
    lol! at least he has a good excuse! Congrats!
  • Options
    id012id012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    thanks girls!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker

No help here just wanted to say that I LOVE Jermome's work!!!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ditto PP's, I would just check with Jen. I LOVE Studio 1923. They took our engagement pictures last month and both FI and I really enjoyed working with them. :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards