Just Engaged and Proposals

Still can't believe I'm engaged!!!

I never thought a year ago today that I would be sitting here writing a post on The Knot with a ring on my finger! I met my now Fiance' on Eharmony about 7 months ago. We knew from a week into us dating that it was meant to be. He completly surprised me on Sunday with a proposal. We went to dinner at a winery that has like a Castle building with  a restaurant. He said that he wanted to take me to a nice dinner and to wear something nice. Well, we ate dinner and ordered dessert. The waiter came out with our dessert and told me and him to follow him to the location of where we would be having dessert. I was confused why we had to move. We went up a huge staircase and out on the balcony that was reserved just for us with a table and rosepetals everywhere. Before we ate dessert he started his speech and got down on one knee and presented me with my dream ring! It is so exciting! Everyone from our family to our friends is so happy for us. I couldn't have asked for a better man, ring or future family. Now on to the planning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yay!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Still can't believe I'm engaged!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards