California-Bay Area

Anyone use Le's Kitchen Catering for a caterer?

Hello, Hello!

Has anyone ever used Le's Kitchen Catering as a caterer for their wedding? If so, how much do they normally charge per person for the 8 course Chinese banquet menu, and can it be altered in any way?

In addition, which venues do they usually cater at (preferred)?

Thanks!

Re: Anyone use Le's Kitchen Catering for a caterer?

• edited December 2011
    A good friend of mind used Le's Kitchen for her wedding.  I was able to take part in both the tasting and the actual wedding.  This was a few years ago, so I would recommend getting in touch with the vendor directly for their latest prices & policies. 

What I do remember:
    - it was about $600 per table of 10 (they only offered full table prices)
    - there were additional fees to rent place settings ,etc
    - the food at the tasting was phenomenal, but the food at the reception was only ok.  the portions felt much smaller, and the food was cold/cool
    - they were flexible to accommodate some exchanges, but you will have to work the details with them directly

One other thing I should mention is that I believe they invited a friend / prospective client to visit my friend's wedding and see their work.  While the wedding was held in a semi-public park that anyone could enter, it was after hours and only invited guests were supposed to be there.  I normally wouldn't say anything, but this extra guest was in jeans and bright shirt, and stood in really inappropriate places (like directly in line of sight behind the officiant, or at the end of the aisle), so this bright shirt is in the background of many of the photos.  To be honest though, I don't remember what happened when the bride contacted them afterward...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards