Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

POOF!!!**

Re: POOF!!!**

• Options
    bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there, i've been around. Hiding and not coming out to play much haha. In regards to being a husband let's see. Now when I make choices, I think about how it would affect the both of us and not just me anymore, which kinda sucks but i'm getting use to it, I will say it has made me a better person honestly. There's also more pressure to not fail at things, which goes hand and hand with me making more wiser choices.

I will say, ever since we've gotten married, her culinary skills has increased 3 fold. Sad thing is now i'm back to dieting />.<
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awe how nice, good to hear! I am glad she got better at cooking too, but you can eat, just portion control!  Stop hiding and play more often :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Poof! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pfft, there's no such thing as portion control for me. Specially when it comes to Mac & Cheese and Doritos....Not together of course....but now that I think about it....the possibilities
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HELLO MH!!!!

Welcome to TK and I hope you enjoy your stay :-P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_poof-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ed25a3a4-d327-4ee6-bc19-2261c8ab6a10Post:88174232-6c51-4066-be5b-50210a0e3f6e">Re: POOF!!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Specially when it comes to Mac & Cheese and Doritos....Not together of course....
    Posted by bigjajapoof[/QUOTE]

ooom nom nom nom nom
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_poof-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ed25a3a4-d327-4ee6-bc19-2261c8ab6a10Post:bb7273a3-09aa-43c2-8022-74343e371b58">Re: POOF!!!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]HELLO MH!!!! Welcome to TK and I hope you enjoy your stay :-P
    Posted by bigjajapoof[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I think I've worn out my welcome though lol.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I should move over to The Nest, but since i'm not house bound anytime soon and I doubt the ladies there would be as warm as the ones here are, I'll stay here.

And the thought of The Bump scares me. Nope, no kids yet, not until our Japan trip in 2013 haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards