North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Kitty Hawk Pier House

Just wanted to see if anyone knew what the lighting was like at NIGHT for the Kitty Hawk Pier House. It is gorgeous during the day with lots of light, but just now realizing I have never seen it at night! Thanks!!

Re: Kitty Hawk Pier House

• Options
    joshandjoyjoshandjoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Pier House & the evening weddings are just as gorgeous as the day weddings. The Pier lights will be on down the length of the pier and the inside of the Pier House is stunning. I would ask for pictures if you cannot swing by the Hilton to check it out at different times. 
    (If you are interested in this location, I would most definitely make your arrangements ASAP. I reserved my date over a year and a half before the wedding date... some dates had been reserved for over 3 years!)
  • Options
    gardengrilkdhgardengrilkdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is beautiful at night...very warm and festive! I have been to a work party in the summer and also had my wedding there this past December. Its a great place- it will be magical no doubt!!
  • Options
    Hi - I know this is an old post- but I was hoping someone on here could add to this - so many of the pics i've seen of weddings at the pier house are *really* dark. Is this just because the bride and groom chose to keep the lights low or what?

any help is appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards