California-Central

Morro Bay Wedding

Hi everyone,
We are getting married in Morro Bay and I am looking for a florsit, bakery, and someone to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are planning a trip there in November and if I had some places to look into while we were there it would be wonderful.

Thank you so much!Smile

Country Boy, City Girl = True Love

Re: Morro Bay Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I don't know what kind of budget your on but I was on a pretty small one so I used:

Florist - I used Eufloria Flowers out of Nipomo. Although we did our own centerpieces and bouquets. If you're looking for someone to do everything try D&D Floral. They do great work.
    www.danddfloral.com

Cake - Madonna Inn. I didn't go with the traditional wedding cake because I wasn't willing to spend hundreds on desert. But they do those too. I had this and it only cost $175. They customize everything for you: colors, decorations, etc.

Hair/Makeup - I used a girl name Ally who works out of Fierro Salon in San Luis Obispo. I don't have any contact information for her but she was amazing. So very sweet and she did a great job!
  • edited December 2011

Thank you MissD611 for the reccomendations!

• corrinfirecorrinfire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is a florist, and does a great job.  If you need a number, I can get you one.  She can do them for just over the cost of the flowers, as she gets them from wholesalers out of Nipomo. 

Cake: Christine's Cake Creations
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    get your cake from the cakery. Its by far the best place ever
  • edited December 2011
    get your cake from the cakery. Its by far the best place ever
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards