May 2012 Weddings

Getting To Know Eachother.

So I'm not going to lie...I totally stole this off the April 2012 board. But I thought it was super cute and fun! So let's all do a little questionairre about ourselves! Just copy and paste in to a reply and then answer the questions! =]

Since we have nearly 2 years to plan together, we should get to know each other a little bit!

Name? 

Fiance's Name? 

Projected wedding date?

Where are you from?

Wedding Colors?

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? 

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for?

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?  

Your favorite thing about your FI? 

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day?

Re: Getting To Know Eachother.

• Since we have nearly 2 years to plan together, we should get to know each other a little bit!

Name?  Chasity

Fiance's Name?  Ryan

Projected wedding date?  May 4, 2012

Where are you from?  Iowa/Nebraska (just moved about 2 hours from home to a place in NE)

Wedding Colors?  Red, White and Black (I know..cliche. But FI loves those colors, so how could I say no!)

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  I'm not really much of a theme person, because then I feel like it kind of puts limits on what you can and can't do. I'm pretty spontaneous. Anything and everything I like will probably be incorporated somehow, probably in to a DIY project. haha

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Doing DIY projects, I think. I've never been a crafty person, or tried for that matter, but wedding research has inspired me to bring out my more artsy side. hehe

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   I currently work at a Respiratory Company. I just moved out of state to open a new store for them. I was a full time student before moving, and now I've applied to get back in to school in my new town. I'm going to school to be a Respiratory Therapist.

Your favorite thing about your FI?  Since I'm sure everything isn't a very good answer (
    Wink), I'd have to say how kind he is. I've honestly never met anyone as kind as FI. And of course what a great father he is to not only his son, but to my daughter, whom he's kind of adopted as his own since her Dad isn't around really. It makes me happy to know she'll have such a great role model in her life.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day?  2 months shy of 3 years
    Cool

• Name?  Katie

Fiance's Name? Logan 

Projected wedding date? May 12, 2012!

Where are you from? Vermont, but currently attending college in South Carolina

Wedding Colors? Pink and green!

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  possibly a beach wedding

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Just being able to call myself HIS WIFE!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying? I'm a junior majoring in early childhood education with plans to become a preschool or kindergarten teacher.

Your favorite thing about your FI?  its a toss up between how he makes me laugh and how well we work together.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 3 years!

May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL.

If you scroll down, there is one that had already started a few months ago..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oops! =[ Sorry ladies!
  • Hi everyone! I am so excited to meet other people like me!

Name?  Nicki

Fiance's Name?  Kevin

Projected wedding date? May 19, 2012

Where are you from? VA

Wedding Colors? Sage and Forrest Greens with hints of yellow, white and antique pink-earthy tones

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  We're having an Irish wedding...this just means Irish elements, such as antique bells to ring at the reception to get us to kiss, a horseshoe above our heads for luck during the ceremony, and our ceremony music is celtic inspired!

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Saying I do!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying? I'm a senior in college, and I am working towards my masters in teaching.  

Your favorite thing about your FI?  His whole perspective on life, he's so laid back and selfless!

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? We will have been together for 6 years on our wedding day ;)
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • etdejaetdeja member
    First Comment
    Name?  Lizzie

Fiance's Name?  Jason

Projected wedding date? May 26, 2012

Where are you from? Virginia

Wedding Colors? Blue and yellow with hints of red

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? Nothing, except we are doing a Williamsburg wedding

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Having over 300 people there (We have lots of family and friends)

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?  Elementary teacher

Your favorite thing about your FI?  He can always make me laugh; when I'm mad, stressed, or upset. 

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? We will have been together 7 years at our wedding, 4 of which we have lived together
  • Name?  Melissa

Fiance's Name?  Zach

Where are you from? Michigan

Wedding Colors? ocean and canary with aerodescent and silver accents

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? simple and elegant!

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for?my mom is making my dress and my aunts are making my veil and purse!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying? student-nursing

Your favorite thing about your FI?  i cant pick one. i love him for everything he is!

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? we have been together three years as of now and will be together just under 5 years when we get married!
  • Name?  Whitney

Fiance's Name?  Zach

Projected wedding date? May 21

Where are you from? Indianapolis

Wedding Colors? Poweder blue and white, with a touch of gold

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  A bit of a nod to the big band era, but not over the top

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Having everyone celebrating Zach and I's love. I just love the community feel of weddings, how everyone is coming together for one couple.

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   I'm a bookkeeper.

Your favorite thing about your FI?  Hmmm....I know it's been said, but how nice he is to everyone. He's not a social butterfly, but he's always nice to everyone, no matter how upset I would be at them. It's also adorable how loving he is with his younger brother who has autism.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? A bit over four years.
  • Excited to get to know you all!

Name? Meghan

Fiance's Name?  Loren

Projected wedding date? 2nd or 3rd Friday May 2012

Where are you from? E. Lansing

Wedding Colors? Green and Purple

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  mainly traditional

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Dress shopping and being able to call him my Husband!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   Student, studying Nursing and Physiology; graduate from MSU in May 11'

Your favorite thing about your FI?  He's my best friend and his passion for life.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 4 1/2 years

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Name?  Kelsey

Fiance's Name? Alex

Projected wedding date?
    May 12, 2012!

Where are you from? Toledo, OH

Wedding Colors? Silver/grey and teal, hints of pearl

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  not yet anyway

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Everything! And being able to call him my husband.

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying? I'm studying Early Childhood Education

Your favorite thing about your FI?  he's my best friend and is always there for me, and he knows just how to make me laugh. and more :]

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? Just over 6 years
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Name?  Alexia

Fiance's Name?  John

Projected wedding date? May 18th 2012

Where are you from? Pennsylvania

Wedding Colors? as of now undecided

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? Classic and Romantic

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Just having family and friends to celebrate our special day.

Your job?  I work in Pharmaceutical Advertising

Your favorite thing about your FI?  Too many to list I just adore him I couldn't ask for a better man in my life I am very blessed :)

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 5 years and 4 months 
  • Name?  Bethany

Fiance's Name? Peter

Projected wedding date? May 19, 2012 (but we're waiting to set our honeymoon first -a cruise)

Where are you from? RI

Wedding Colors? Black & White w/ pink flowers

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  We met in college and our mascot was a raven, so I thought it would be a cute nod to our alma mater if we went with a "love bird" sort of theme

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? planning everything

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   fundraising for a local community center

Your favorite thing about your FI?  how he makes me laugh and keeps me grounded

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 7 1/2 years

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Name?  Aleigh

Fiance's Name? Erik

Projected wedding date? May 26, 2012 hopefully

Where are you from? North Carolina

Wedding Colors? Blue, Black and Silver

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  Nope

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? the planning and getting married :]

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?  daycare teacher and going to school for elementary education

Your favorite thing about your FI?  everything :] how he makes me laugh all the time and how comfortable we can be with each other.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? almost 3 years
  • Since we have nearly 2 years to plan together, we should get to know each other a little bit!

Name?  tracy

Fiance's Name?  scott

Projected wedding date? may 29 l 2012

Where are you from? cali

Wedding Colors? SOOOO CONFUSSED!!!!

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? country 

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for?  deciding on invites

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?  x ray tech 

Your favorite thing about your FI?  sense of HUMOR!!! he let's me be ME

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day?6 years

• ooooops!!!!! I meant may  27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • Name?  Sara

Fiance's Name?  Jeff

Projected wedding date? May 12, 2012

Where are you from? Cincinnati, though currently living in Cleveland!

Wedding Colors? We're thinking green and brown

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? Outdoorsy/Rustic...not too sure yet!

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? DIY projects...and of course marrying him!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   I work at a bookstore

Your favorite thing about your FI?  His patience and understanding...he's truly helped me become a better person!

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 5 1/2 years!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Name?  Jill

Fiance's Name?  Zach

Where are you from?  Maine!

Wedding Colors? Deep purple, and tiffany blue w/ silver

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? Not really, we got engaged at walt disney world, so we might put a few things in wedding that correspond with that.

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for?  to be able to be his wife!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?  Hair dresser

Your favorite thing about your FI? EVERYTHING..

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 7 years, 3 months.
  • Name?  Amanda

Fiance's Name?  Ryan

Projected wedding date? May 5th, 2012

Where are you from? Martha's Vineyard, MA but I am currently attending graduate school in VT.

Wedding Colors? Mostly green, with light pinks or purples

Do you have a special theme to your wedding? Nothing specific yet...

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Wearing my dress, and the vows!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying? I am a graduate student studying mental health counseling. 

Your favorite thing about your FI? He makes me laugh and accepts me for who I am.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 4 years 6 months
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Name?  Sabrina

Fiance's Name?  Greg

Projected wedding date?  May 18th, 2012

Where are you from? Minnesota

Wedding Colors? Deep Purple & Pink

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  Nope

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? To be his wife!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   I'm a student, majoring in Marketing.

Your favorite thing about your FI?  Truly everything, he is so great, and funny!

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? A little over 3 years.

Name?  Megan

Fiance's Name?  Evan

Projected wedding date? Most likely May 26, 2012

Where are you from? Iowa, but just moved to Kansas

Wedding Colors? Blue and Yellow

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  Very simple and elegant

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Seeing his face when I enter the church 

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   I'll be starting my first year in graduate school studying music therapy

Your favorite thing about your FI?  He supports me in everything I do

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? almost 5 years
  • First, Congrats everyone! It's nice to meet yall, and good luck with your planning. :)

Name?  Jackie Miles

Fiance's Name?  Micheal Lowery

Projected wedding date? May 4, 2012

Where are you from? Jacksonville, AL

Wedding Colors? Pink, Orange, and Yellow!!

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  Just a modern, fun wedding, as far from typical as I can get.

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? The DIY projects with my best friends.

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying? Junior at Jacksonville State University, double majoring in Biology and Physical Geography 

Your favorite thing about your FI?  How he complements all of my weak areas, so that put together, we make one heck of a team. And he's just precious. :)

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? 4 1/2 years.

• Name?  Donna

Fiance's Name?  Martin (Marty)

Projected wedding date? May 27, 2012- booked :-)

Where are you from? NJ originally, He is from Queens, NY. I moved to NY and we met somewhere in between (Long Island)

Wedding Colors? Dusty Rose/Dark Pink/Ivory

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  Before we booked out venue i wanted most of the reception and details to involve butterflys. we went to look at an aquarium in Riverhead, LI... not only did we fall in love with the place but ironically enough, they are opening an extension next year ...a butterfly exhibit which will run From may 2011 - May 2013...our wedding is right in between.

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? Marty said... the end. LOL i like dress shopping and cant wait to just get everything booked. super excited to see it all come together...and of course cant wait to be a wifey :-)

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   Graduated Rutgers U in May 2002. Now work as an Environmental Scientist. Marty is an iron worker and helped build part of the WTC memorial.

Your favorite thing about your FI?  He is probably the most sincere person i know, caring and would give you the shirt off back. He is hysterical, fun to be around and of course, SEXYYYY!!!

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day?
    almost 3 yrs.

• Name?  Jelaine

Fiance's Name?  Devin

Projected wedding date? May 27, 2012

Where are you from? Miami

Wedding Colors?  Blush, gold, Ivory

Do you have a special theme to your wedding?  Vintage Galm, the Harlem Renaissance

The detail of the wedding you're most excited for? The dress, my family, and the mimosas!

Your job?  If you are a student, what are you studying?   Teacher and student, public administration

Your favorite thing about your FI?  His hugs are the best

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day? All day, we get married in the morning!

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards