Florida-North Florida

Bridesmaid Jewlery

Do they all have to match one another? Or should my Maid of Honor have different then the rest? Do I get jewlery for the Flower girl?

Re: Bridesmaid Jewlery

• edited December 2011
    I would imagine for the flower girl it would depend on her age. If she is younger, than I personally would not, I would get her something that would suite her age better. For my bridesmaids I am going to get them different jewlery (I only have 2). They are going to match in color, but be a little different and will match their personal taste and personality. Everyone is different, it really depends on what you want to do.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. My flower girl is 10
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saved my money and let them wear their own jewelry.  One of my BM asked to borrow my pearl necklace but everyone else wore their own.  They all looked great and I didn't even notice what jewelry they were wearing.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    That is a good idea as well  :)
  • beccas90beccas90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since my wedding is so far away I haven't bought the bridesmaids' jewelry or anything but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to buy them something that matches color-wise  or style-wise, but that still fits each girl's personality.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah - Their jewlery will be my gift to them, which is why it'll be personalized towards them :) But that's a great idea too!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I appreciate the ideas. Since everyone is traveling, I am trying to get whatever I can taken care of for them.
  • edited December 2011
    i am buying my bridesmaids jewelry. There was a bridal show not to long ago in jacksonville and there was a lady their that made beautiful jewelry so I'm going to take pictures with my bridesmaids and give them a charm bracelet with our picture and let them wear their own necklace. My bridesmaids are all wearing the same dress my matron and maid of honor are wearing the same dress and my youngest flower girl will have a different dress then the two oldest (their my daughters).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards