Texas-Austin

Alterations

Does anyone know anything about these seamstresses? Or can you recommend one in NW Austin? ALTERATIONS:              Deborah Birch ...               Mariana Switzer ...              Karol Bussard ...              Olga Novosselova ...

Re: Alterations

• What on earth! Sorry about that. I don't know what happened with all those A's :)
  • I haven't heard of any of those people, but I am getting mine done at Neldas Tailors.  There's another thread about this further down on the page that has a few recommendations as well.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Hi CharStensrud! I'm getting mine done at Triana Tailors. I sifted through so many reviews before I chose to go there and get fitted because I knew I didn't want to run around town pricing out different seamstresses. I will say that she was more expensive than I expected ($280 to take it in at the sides and add a buslte - but that may be the norm) but I was really happy with how the fitting went and feel confident she'll do a great job. She even helped me realize that I was wearing the dress too low on my body (its strapless) and that pulling it up would elongate my torso. Genius!

HTH and good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards