New York-Long Island
Options

My Wedding Review:-)

Hi girls! Got married a couple of weeks ago and just wanted to share with you....

Wedding Hall - Giorgio's in Baiting Hollow - A++++ and can keep on going with the +'s!!
Everything was absolutely perfect! The place/staff/food, etc. I have to say top notch! If you are deciding on a place to have your reception or are going to get married there - you will be extremely pleased/satisfied and treated like a queen there that day! My family and friends couldn't believe how beautiful everything was and how much food (some ate so much at the cocktail hour b/c they thought that was dinner...LOL!)  and how GREAT the food was! I planned my wedding from FLA and Dawn at Giorgio's was great to work with!

DJ - LI Sound - I didn't sit down for a minute the whole night and neither did my guests!!! Dance floor packed!!! If you booked them - you will be completely satisfied!!! I knew them through my cousin so I figured they do a great job, but Mike (the DJ) was awesome!!! I did this lighting package too b/c last summer at the Giorgio's showcase they were there and had the room all lit up and it ended up looking perfect!

Photographer - Big John from ADA Photography - Awesome! He has a GREAT personality and everyone loved him! He took tons of pics and I'm sure they turned out beautiful! We did shots all over the grounds of Giorgio's, went down to the Sound, husband is into golf so he bought his clubs and did some funny shots with the clubs, he was taking pics all night, but wasn't in my face...LOL!

Videographer - Mike - Amore Productions - I went with him because he did my sister in law's wedding in 2008 and video was amazing. He also was very nice to work with, very professional, on time, stayed till the end! I CAN'T WAIT to see my video!!!!

Hair - (Make-up was done by a close friend who does it on the side)
Hair Sculpting by Renee - AWESOME! I hope some of you guys book her as she is amazing! I did a half/up half down do. BM pretty much did the same, my sis (moh) did a side pony tail thing and everyone absolutely loved there hair! She was on time, and we all felt that we knew her forever! I actually found her on here as some girls used her and gave good reviews. She made sure we were in love with our hair before she left. She was on time and took her time with each one of us too!

Flowers - Heidi Sugar Magnolias - Flowers were gorgeous! Centerpieces looked fabulous! I actually liked my BM bouquets better than mine! The BM dresses were lapis color so my whole flower scheme was purple. I was all in ivory with an ivory bouquet. All the flowers were already at Giorgio's and set up when we got there and looked beautiful with the lighting/candles. Everything matched great!

Limo - Husband's side used Sir Oliver Limo and were satisfied!

Officiant - Father Bob Allmen - He married my Sister in Law in 2008 and we loved the ceremony so we used him too. I'm glad we did b/c our ceremony was absolutely perfect!!!!

So...we couldn't have asked for anything more!!!!
Our  day was just perfect and everything went smoothly! I was a little nervous b/c I planned from FLA for a year and a half, but I must say all the vendors I used were great with following up and keeping in contact with me! I was very pleased and had an awesome experience with everyone we used!!!!!
LYNN
If anyone would like any info on the vendors - let me know!!!!

Re: My Wedding Review:-)

• Options
    BocaSueBocaSue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All in all -sounds like you  had a fabulous day! You did your homework beforehand with referrals.  Congratulations!!
    Proud employee of Best Wishes of Boca. We have wedding registries, jewelry, china, and collectibles. http://www.bestwishes.net
  • Options
    kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, thanks for the review, sounds like you had a fabulous day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so nice to hear because I saw LI sound at an Expo and liked them as well as ADA photographry.  Giorgio's was in my top choices :)  Congrats and glad it went well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Good Luck!! All 3 will be a good choice if you decide to go with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards