July 2013 Weddings

Transportation

My fiance and I were wanting a classy exit from the church and from the reception.  We have looked into a vintage bentley from a local vendor but it is a lot of money! Our ceremony and reception are very close in distance so it doesn't make much sense to pay so much for less than 30 minutes in the car!  Since it will be July I really don't want to have a horse and carriage for fear of it being too hot! We can always use our cars but they just aren't as good for pictures. Are there any other transportation ideas that I'm not thinking about? What are you using for your transportation?

Re: Transportation

• We're trying for a trolley from ceremony to where we're taking pictures but other than that we wont need transportation. Our reception site includes a suite for the night. Yay! Do you know any friends of friends that drive, rent or maybe restore classic cars?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am facing the same dilemma. If a limo is going to cost me any more than $200 I am just going to have our wedding party split up and drive seperately. 
  • We're not renting any form of transportation. We'll have a few DDs for the wedding party (including FI and I) and everyone else can figure out their own way. It's not worth the cost to us. 

Like a PP said though, what about a friend or even friend-of-a-friend who might have a classic car? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Belle0720Belle0720 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2012
    I don't think we are going to rent any sort of transportation...our ceremony/reception/lodging is all at the same place so we really don't need it.

However, I am hoping to get a 1950s Belair for our engagement pics this October. We're hoping to either borrow from a family member or get in contact with a local classic car club to see if we can rent/borrow one for cheaper than an actual car service. Put your feelers out there to see if anyone knows someone who knows someone with one.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are one of leading suppliers of electrical pump sets in our city because of Star Distribution Systems. Their quick delivery service is fulfilling our customers demand.

http://stardistribution.us/services/pool-distribution

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards