Wedding Party

Bill Levkoff bridesmaids

Here's my backstory, I was engaged and the wedding was called off, and now I am engaged again.  So we are looking at BM dresses.  What has everyone heard about Bill Levkoff.  I saw one of their new styles, 520, and I liked it, but what is the company's reputation.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bill Levkoff bridesmaids

• emilyinchileemilyinchile member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    I'm not sure what the backstory is about (not being snarky, just not sure if you're introducing yourself or if last time you had some experience with BM dresses, either good or bad), but Bill Levkoff is a pretty common brand. My BMs are wearing Bill Levkoff 434, ordered through a bridal store in my hometown. They took around 2 months to come in, and while I haven't seen them in person yet, everyone seems happy with them.

Most of the dresses seem to be in the $150-$250 range, so make sure you ask each BM for her budget individually before you get your heart set on a dress (and don't forget alterations will be extra).
  • BL is a fairly popular brand / well known. My BMs tried on one of his dresses - nice quality, pretty colors.

The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards