Not Engaged Yet
Options

*Marley*

Okay, sooo I didn't even get home last night until after 6:30, took a shower, and was getting ready to take pics to send you, when BF texts me "asking" if his friend Greg and GF Christina could come over for a bit. How am i supposed to say no?? He hasn't seen Greg in a yr and a half....so i say fine, and then they end up bailing because his GF is a b!tch...

SO I have every intention of emailing you some pictures today, because I need MAJOR help!!

Again, TIA for agreeing to give me some suggestions! You ROCK! :)

Re: *Marley*

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's right....you should post pictures so we can all help organize! LOL.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_marley-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:73eb8d49-5fe0-4b1b-b308-a2e23b32e01bPost:6cf6d0e0-a354-405e-a7cc-c2de8d27896b">Re: *Marley*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh that's right....you should post pictures so we can all help organize! LOL.
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

LOL. Okay, if you say so! I will PIP when I get home tonight...
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, boo, sorry you got blindsided and then bailed on! Lame.

No prob, lady. Measure stuff if you get a chance, that'll help! :) If you want me to look at clothing closets, it's helpful to know the measurement from the rod to the floor and the shelf to the ceiling, if you can get that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards