Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: Select Pro Wedding Pics

Here are scans of 67 of my favorite (out of 600 proofs)! 

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4469038013/a=134789924_134789924/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

and in case you missed it, a link to the the videographers cd of her still shots

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3973861013/a=134789924_134789924/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

I've had the proofs awhile, it just never occured to me to share them with you all to scan them! 
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: AW: Select Pro Wedding Pics

• Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them! 
    Your snow and sparkler photos are fantastic!

Were the two guys dancing to Cotton Eyed Joe? *lol*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! I might have to add ring shot with heels to the must take list. So cute!! :)
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them, they look great!  So pretty:-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    those two fellows are my new brothers in law.  lol.  They were dancing to gundy county auction and "bidding" on each other.  Goodness. 

The ring on the heels shot is really artsy.  What we did was I kept all the rings, and sent my band with the photographer to give to the best man.  He's forgetful and I didn't want to have to make an insurance claim on a ring I hadn't worn yet! I have lots of shots in the other pro pics of rings in flowers, etc, but I only selected what I thought was knottie worthy ;-D
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are beautiful Bri!  I'm glad that you were able to share them with us!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Boo, I can't see them. Why work decides to block Snapfish but not another similar site like Shutterfly I have no clue. I'll look when I get home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow.  Absolutely gorgeous!!  These pictures are amazing Bri!!

are the Moms wearing the same exact color dress?
    I love your cape! OMG- and that picture of the dog! love it!!  is that your dog? What is she wearing? I might steal that idea- love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol.  Moms are wearing a similiar color, but it was not planned.  My mom is the one in the bugundy with black beaded sash, and then R's mom has the tan and burgundy dress on.  It did photograpgh really well

My cape was one of my favorite things.  :-D

The dog in the photo is my parents dog, he's wearing my wedding veil and the photo says "congratulations sis" since I am an only child.  I had no idea that the photo had been taken or was going to be at reception.  My parents added a few surprises after we left from decorating on Friday before the wedding.   I wore my Mom's veil and when we got engaged, she sent me a cell phone snapshot of him wearing it as a joke. 

If we are friends on FB you can see Grigio (my dog) there.  We didn;t own him yet when we got married, he was just 4 weeks old at the breeders.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bri - your pictures are just beautiful!! I LOVE the snow everywhere. The sparkler pics are my favorite :) You looked stunning and your pictures are amazing!! :)

marbus - I AGREE about the pic with the dog... I LOVED that one :)
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, I love them!  You were such a beautiful bride!  I dig your DH's snazzy shoes :)  Also love the dog ones, the flower detail shots, the ones in the snow, and the sparkler heart at the end.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! :-D  Dh's snazzy shoes were a big hit, especially in the dvr dancing
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bri~ these are gorgeous!!! I love them! I am 100 percent in love with your hair peice/veil. Was the whole thing your Moms? It is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes the whole headpiece was Moms.  She didn't do anything to preserve it, just threw it in a plastic grcoery sack into the attic, and 26 years later, it still looked great.  I thought it suit me better than anything I tried, and it was free :-D
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards