Mississippi
Options

Flowers and Cake in Southaven Area

Hello all, Any recommendations for a florist and baker in the Southaven area. I am trying to make plans for a special dinner for my in-law's 50th anniversary! Yup. 50th! I don't live in the area, so any recommendations would be very much appreciated. I am doing the plan from across the country. :-/ Thanks!

Re: Flowers and Cake in Southaven Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops. Also party rentals -- any good ones? I found Classic Party Rentals in Memphis, but that was about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Lynn Doyle Florist for my wedding and Michael and his crew were AMAZING! The cake lady in southaven has pretty cakes, but they taste terrible (very dry!!). We used Old Towne Bakery in Olive Branch and people are STILL raving about our wedding cake! As far as rentals...I'm not sure. I think there is one called Grand Event or something and they are pretty good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure who I would use for flowers.  I've heard that Lynn Doyle is excellent.  We use Petal Pushers at our office because we have an account there.  I've also heard great things about Butterfly Florist in Hernando.

As far as a cake, Ole Towne Bakery is good, but pricey.  I'm definately having Martha Lucille's do my cake.  She took some cakes to Rebel 95.3 once and I went up there and tried them. (They're right upstairs from my office.)  Her cakes were the best thing I've ever put in my mouth!  I used to use Old Towne Bakery exclusively until I found out about Martha Lucille's - and she's less expensive! 

Here's here webpage.  She's also on Facebook.

http://www.marthalucilles.com/pb/wp_54e901ad/wp_54e901ad.html
    Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards