Maryland-Baltimore
Options

1840s Ballroom

My fiance and I are getting married in April and our reception is being held at the 1840s City Lites.  I was wondering if anyone who is having or has had their wedding/reception at 1840s had any feedback on parking and hotels nearby?  We're at the time we need to start figuring out parking and which hotel to block off rooms at.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Re: 1840s Ballroom

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am also getting married in April at the 1840s city lites. We have rooms blocked at the Admiral Fell Inn in Fells Point. We researched several hotels in the area and this one gave us a much lower rate than all the others in the area. For parking, there are two garages close by that you can contact and get vouchers or something for your guests. The 1840s has that information also. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a great recommendation from tlboerger imo. I was at a wedding at 1840s a while ago and although I live in Catonsville some friends and I got a few rooms at Admireal Fell Inn rather than having a designated driver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards