Washington-Seattle

First fitting & my shoes!! PIP

I recently had my first dress fitting and I'm more in love with my dress every time I put it on!  I tried on a lot of different styles before I saw this one online. As soon as I saw it online I knew it was the one. I had to wait a long time for it to come into the store since it's from a new collection but it was worth the wait. =)

I also love my shoes. I'm going to have a lace stem wrap on my flower bouquet to match the lace on my shoes. =)

Smile

Re: First fitting & my shoes!! PIP

• Angela, what brand are your shoes? They are GORGEOUS!!!

When is your wedding?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_first-fitting-and-my-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:59593518-c24a-4a42-bf60-eb03a781d875Post:6a576488-2c86-4d00-9d7a-37ee12b9b149">Re: First fitting & my shoes!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Angela, what brand are your shoes? They are GORGEOUS!!! When is your wedding?
    Posted by MrsAshleyP[/QUOTE]

Thanks! My shoes are Chinese Laundry :) And my wedding is Sept 23, 2012. 68 days! I see yours is very soon you must be so excited!
  • I am SUPER excited!!! I was nervous but just about everything is taken care of now and we are just waiting. We have been engaged since June 2011 so we are SO ready to be married!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_first-fitting-and-my-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:59593518-c24a-4a42-bf60-eb03a781d875Post:c43e649d-b9f1-4d11-8cea-bc837039ff68">Re: First fitting & my shoes!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am SUPER excited!!! I was nervous but just about everything is taken care of now and we are just waiting. We have been engaged since June 2011 so we are SO ready to be married!!
    Posted by MrsAshleyP[/QUOTE]

Aw that's so exciting! I hope it's amazing! We've been engaged since sept 2011 and our wedding will be a week after our 5 year anni. :)
  • Aww yay!! I can't wait to see pics up here on the Seattle board. Things have been so slow over here!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOVE your dress and shoes! Gorgeous!!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your dress is beautiful and i love your shoes!
  • You look great! And I love your shoes! I've had my eye on those heels...but they are too high for me. Just awesome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards