California-Inland Empire

Day of Coordinator?

Anyone have any experience with hiring a DOC? Were you glad you did, thought maybe you shouldn't have? We're getting married at Crestmore and since we're bringing in everything I think a DOC would be a good idea, but it's not in the budget. Trying to convince my better half that it's something worth adding. Any thoughts ladies?
www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff

Re: Day of Coordinator?

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend got married at crestmore and she didnt have a coordinator, just a really good dj that basically took over as the coordinator, and help from family and friends. I have a doc and i am very happy with her. shes actually quite affordable. shes going to be there taking care of everything when i cant... that way i dont have to stress about stupid details.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    I kind of already have that, my aunts are helping with the set up, but I don't want them to do anything more, I want them to enjoy the evening too. I do have a really great DJ who's also a personal friend, I think I'll be relying heavily on him to stick to the timeline. What's your coordinators name? Can you give me her contact info?
    www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards